05 September 2009

Part-time job for a property manager in SE11

I am unable to continue with my part-time job after the end of September and offered to help advertise the post to assist my boss to select my successor.


The job is 12 hours a week, I currently work 10-2 Mon Wed Fri to fit around school hours. My boss owns rental properties in France and London and the job entails looking after all the tenancies, enquiries, paperwork, keeping an eye on the cash flow, both personal and business, keeping the monthly accounts and anything else that crops up. She spends 2 to 3 months in her house in France. There is flexibility around school holidays.

Initiative, numeracy and commonsense are the most important attributes, only basic pc skills required.

Do please pass this on to any one in the area who may be interested and get them to call/email me to learn more.

Many thanks and hope you don't mind me doing this.

Caroline Palmer
020 7735 0326

charlie@palaceofvariety.co.uk

No comments: