12 October 2010

LOST: Sweet 14-week-old kitten named Che

Hi Cathy,

Thank you so much for getting in contact.
I have been feeling like all hope was slipping in getting my little cat back.
Putting my poster on your site will help get the word out
and who knows someone may come forward !
I only had Che for a couple of months but feel like I have lost a member of the family,
he is so sweet and has lots of character.
I'm gutted he is gone.
It was a tragedy as he managed to get out from his cat box (it came undone!) en-route from Camberwell New Road through Kennington Park to Lillian Bayliss School.
I have posted his profile on-line and put posters up as you know along the route.
A little extra publicity from your site would be much appreciated.

Please find below my Missing Cat poster.

Fingers Crossed !

Thanks again

Suzy

m. 07789 285951



Help!
LOST CAT
 che poster (2).jpg

Sweet 14 Week old kitten named Che, Black and Grey fluffy Tabby, with white bib and socks, black harness.
Lost on Friday 8th Oct

£ REWARD £

Please Please contact if found
07789 285951 / 07944 690907
OR email suzanne.masterson@network.rca.ac.uk

No comments: