03 May 2014

Table Top Sale @ The Dog House Saturday 14th June 10am to 3pm

Thanks to Bailey at The Dog House,
The Kennington Companions are holding a
Table Top Sale 
@ The Dog House PH
Saturday 14th June
10am to 3pm
In support of
THE FRIENDS OF THE DURNING LIBRARY!
Funds will be raised from:
•    £10 from each table sold
•    Proceeds from Kennington Companions’ table

To book a table for £10,
please contact Liam:
07841 424553 or lwjwalsh@hotmail.co.uk
Please leave a message to say:
  • what you intend to sell and
  • a contact phone number

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kennington News! I hope this reaches you. I can find no way on your site of contacting you to publicise an event myself. It's at the Durning Library, Kennington Lane on Monday 19 May. Entitled 'Fictions of our South London', it's part of the Lambeth Readers and Writers Festival.

I'm Paula Coston, a novelist, whose novel - half-set in Kennington and environs, half in Sri Lanka - is about to come out. The evening should be fun. I'll be talking to the audience and showing them images of landmarks around our landscape that feature in novels, including mine.
There'll be a free-entry local landmark recognition competition, with the prize of a voucher towards a meal for at least two at the Jaffna House, Kennington. I'll be signing and selling my book; and there'll be the usual refreshments and warm welcome at the Library. It starts at 6.45 pm! Sorry to do it this way, but how the heck do you get into your site to ask to post something??!! (I do subscribe to yyou!)