16 March 2015

Alma Lansiquot Quartet Sunday 29th March 6-8pm Old Paradise Yard


Hi Cathy,

How are you? I hope you're well.

Just thought I'd let you know of an upcoming gig I've got at a new cafe / art gallery called Iklectik next to Archbishop's park opposite the arches towards Lambeth North and Waterloo.

 It's a lovely venue, the owner Edourd Solaz is fantastic guy who cooks and sells gorgeous vegetarian and vegan food. 

I'll be singing some beautiful jazz standards with some fabulous musicians and would welcome some support from all the jazz lovers out there in the Kennington community and beyond who appreciate live music.

I'd be really grateful if you could advertise this gig on your blog Cathy. It's going to be a fabulous night!  Hope you can come, it would be wonderful to see you there.

Many thanks and

Best wishes,

Alma

No comments: