19 March 2016

Accommodation Wanted - excellent references on request

Accommodation Wanted

37 year old male looking for one bed flat/similar in SE11 or surrounding areas.

I have lived in Kennington for 14 years and due to a change in circumstances now need to find alternative accommodation - preferably in the same area.

My main occupation is as an actor which I support through several part-time jobs working for local charities and social enterprises based in Walworth and Stockwell.

As my income is low, I can only offer below market rate in rent. However I can offer to ensure a property is protected and well maintained – much as I have done for the last 13 years.
Most of my work is home-based and as such can guarantee spaces are kept clean, pest-free and repairs are up to date. I have had frequent experience of organising local tradespeople to carry out checks and work on the property.

I am quiet living, do not smoke and do not keep pets.

Ideally I would like to find somewhere self-contained as am now a little old for flatmates.

I can provide excellent references on request.

To get in touch please contact Daniel via kenningtoncompanions@gmail.com

No comments: